Open Position: Vice President of Sales
This role will be responsible for establishing sales strategy and leveraging sales experience to expand on current accounts while developing new relationships and increase growth within both the trade and retail sectors. We are targeting dynamic growth globally over the next 2-3 years.
1218 Global HR Solutions is an SAP SuccessFactors Partner and was founded on the idea to bring together the most effective SuccessFactors consultants and field the strongest team in the marketplace. We have a strong reputation as a trusted advisor to many leading global organizations.
1218 Global HR Solutions embraces the entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and maintaining strong lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all.
The VP, Global Sales assumes the leadership role within the 1218 Global HR Solutions SuccessFactors Partner organization. In this role, the VP, Global Sales will identify and qualify opportunities, develop, and drive account strategy and executive relationships with SAP and Alliance Partners.
Expectations And Tasks
Talented Account Executive with a proven background selling SuccessFactors Professional Services and Software License.
- Annual Revenue – Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Networks and connects with prospects, customers, SAP SF sales organizations and Strategic Alliances.
- Sales strategies – Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships with new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through the organization.
- Trusted advisor – Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, the value of solutions, the value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen – Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospects’ priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking, and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners, and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Advance and close sales opportunities – through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions.
- Proven track record in SuccessFactors application software sales and services.
- Experience in the lead role of a team selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Suite.
- Flexible and creative – thinks outside the norm.
- Hunter mentality with experience working the full cycle of complex sales and presenting to multiple levels within clients. SAP Partner Sales experience a must
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid foundation in Human Capital Management market and SuccessFactors.
- Ability to self-motivate.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.